Thursday, 14 May 2009

Reflection

Reflection for Theme #7

I stayed on topic with my paper. I tried to keep the focus on football and the commitment you need to stay with it and with the football team. The paper main focus was on football and the obstacles you might go through and how you need to stay strong. I changed a few things and took out a few things so that the paper would stay more on topic and not lose focus.
From my rough draft I didn’t have very much but I added a lot more and the sentences were fixed and more paragraphs. The begging is clear and the middle is clear, the end was rough to close in my point of view but I closed it the best I could. Altogether the theme is directed on commitment and football.
Student choice I would just go with sentence structure because I think my sentences are cleaner and more vivid and more detailed. They all have a reason to them and explain the reason for commitment. The structure of each sentence is not perfect most likely but I tried to make each sentence the best I could make it.
Spelling and Punctuation was a little rough for the rough draft but I tried to listen to the comments I had and added some more commas and made some of my run on sentences a little bit shorter or made them into two sentences. I made my paper longer as well so more punctuation was needed for that and I tried to keep most of it under a rhythm.

1 comment:

  1. Jamsey, you should have posted your final draft so we could see the changes!!, but thats ok. Thats good that you added onto your final draft and continued to improve it.

    ReplyDelete